Re: [Exim] Spam spam spam spam

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marc Perkel
To: Brian Elliott Finley
CC: Exim Users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Spam spam spam spam
Here's something I reciently added to help fight spam. It uses two spam lists - one master - one personal. It
bounces the mail as if the user doesn't exist in the hope that such a bounce might get you removed from the
lists.

The master file is /etc/exim/bouncelist
The local file (per user) is /home/user/.bouncelist

# This director bounces mail that matches the from addresses in this list
# and it bounces it as if the recipient doesn't exist in hopes that the
# bounce will cause the recipient to actually be removed from the list.

bounce_spam_master:
driver = smartuser
require_files = /etc/exim/bouncelist
senders = /etc/exim/bouncelist
new_address = :fail: "unknown local-part \"$local_part\" in domain \"$domain\""

# This director bounces mail that matches the from addresses in this list
# and it bounces it as if the recipient doesn't exist in hopes that the
# bounce will cause the recipient to actually be removed from the list.

bounce_spam_personal:
driver = smartuser
senders = /home/$local_part/.bouncelist
require_files = /home/$local_part/.bouncelist
new_address = :fail: unknown local-part \"$local_part\" in domain \"$domain\"

Here's my master list - and it's catching a LOT of spam:

*@163.com
*@21cn.com
*@21stcenturymarkets.com
*@263.net