Re: [Exim] Is Exin SNMP Aware?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Cliff Savage
A: Mike Meredith
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Is Exin SNMP Aware?
At 10:33 AM 8/23/01 +0100, you wrote:

>although making internal stats available might be useful --- the script
>I use to provide MRTG with stats trawls through the exim log file which
>can be a bit slow on a busy server.
>- --
>mike.meredith@???                http://www.iso.port.ac.uk/~mike
>Senior Informatics Officer (Postmaster, Hostmaster, and security)

Mike - any chance I could get a copy of that script?

I want Exim stats available to me anywhere from any platform
and viewable with just a web browser. My Exim won't be heavily
loaded so speed and/or processing time required to do this won't
be a factor.

Is your script provided with MRTG in the contribs directory?
Just re-installed Mandrake and haven't yet got MRTG compiled
so I don't know if it's included in the contribs directory.

Thx.