[Exim] Exim 3.20 released

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users, exim-announce
Subject: [Exim] Exim 3.20 released
I have just put Exim 3.20 on the primary ftp site:

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/exim-3.20.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/exim-3.20.tar.bz2

a004701a49ab3ec8abf8a293ae47afa0 exim-3.20.tar.gz
ab433d568644835af5c11aad05cbd6a1 exim-3.20.tar.bz2

It will no doubt appear on the web site and mirrors in due course. There
have been a couple of small changes since the 3.169 test release, so it
is worth upgrading.

The documentation has been revised and there is a new edition of the
reference manual for this release. I have done some work on the markup
and scripts to try to make the HTML version look better. The diagrams
are now gifs instead of ASCII art. It is still not entirely as I would
like it, but I ran out of time. The production of all the different
documentation formats relies on some scripts that massage the text
automatically. I hope I haven't broken anything - if you spot an obvious
formatting mess in the manual, please let me know. (It is deliberate
that in the PostScript and text versions the option headings now use one
line instead of 4; this was done to save paper when printing.)