Re: [Exim] Exim 3.20 released

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim 3.20 released
ph10@??? said:
> The documentation has been revised and there is a new edition of the
> reference manual for this release. I have done some work on the markup
> and scripts to try to make the HTML version look better. The diagrams
> are now gifs instead of ASCII art

I have put the new documentation up on the web site as the default set
(all older documentation is available - if you linked to specific pages
you will find you are reffing the old material).

I have not done other updates for this, as yet.

Please note the howto documentation will link to the older main
documentation versions until they are updated. If someone wishes to
produce more howto docs - ie basic mailserver howto - then feel free to
contribute.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]