Re: [Exim] Exim w/ FreeBSD 4.

Author: Jason J. Horton
To: Jason C. Leach
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim w/ FreeBSD 4.
Assuming you compiled from /usr/ports/mail/exim, there should be a
startup script in /usr/local/etc/rc.d. All you need to do is restart
the system (or run /usr/local/etc/rc.d/exim.sh) to get exim started.
I do not think running from inetd is recommended. Do you need to run
from inetd for tcpd/tcp_wrappers?

--
    -Jason J. Horton <jason@???>
     Fat Man in a Little Coat