[Exim] Configuring Exim to Work with SuSE 6.4

Author: Richard
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Configuring Exim to Work with SuSE 6.4
Hello

For some months now quite a few people I know of who use SuSE every
day of the week have been trying to work out how to get exim to work
with their machines. Both Nigel and Philip have tried to help me but
we can't understand what to do.

Can some one help me out with this ? There are hundreds of people out
there who would like to use Exim but can't because there's no info
available. To start with the rpms are no good. They only work with
Red Hat and even when I tried that I couldn't get it to work with Red
Hat. So that leaves the tar.gz source file. Apparently I need to
edit the EDITME file. This looks like something out of a 1950s
American science fiction film :-) I mean... what am I supposed to do
here ??? Which bit do I chop around for my dialup SuSE machine that
I use at home ??

Thanks

--
Richard