Re: [Exim] Configuring Exim to Work with SuSE 6.4

Author: Richard
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Configuring Exim to Work with SuSE 6.4
Yann

Yann Golanski wrote:

> Do you know how to read? If you did, then you would have looked at the
> file called README (yes, it's even in capitals...). Here a quick summary
> to get to it... Oh, the '$' is your prompt, BTW.

For twenty years I've studied photographic technology, physics,
astronomy, biochemistry, chemistry, geology and most other things
including maths. I can even write TV plays and film scripts. I can
*most_definitely* read. I first worked with ICL in the mid 1970s.
However, I can't make head or tail of the Exim config file. Sendmail
config is much more complicated and I can do that.

> PS: I wonder if that was helpfull enough? Maybe we should start working
> on a perl gtk GUI for the install and the configure file?

Yes, I was thinking about that myself :-) I've just started to read a
book called "GTK+/GNOME Programming" from Wrox press which is
brilliant. See

http://www.wrox.co.uk

Thanks

--