[Exim] web front end and SQL support

Author: Peter Salvage
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] web front end and SQL support
Hi all

My apologies if the following has been asked and answered previously.
I'm a brand new convert to the world of FreeBSD from the planet of Borg
and chose Exim as it was recommended and well...the logo's kewl :-)

Therefore, with that long preamble out of the way, may I preface my
questions with the statement that I am obviously a neophyte and flames
etc can be directed to me off-list...to...er...I think it's called
/dev/null?

1. Is there a web interface for users at all? If so could some kind soul
please point me in the appropriate direction.
2. I saw a post in the archives about mysql - currently we use M$ SQL7
to manage our users, and I would hate to have to migrate that into
another db. Is there a method of authenticating users of multiple
domains against an M$ SQL db?

TIA
/wiZZ