Re: [Exim] Angry users because we use rbl_domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: Daniel Buchholz
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Angry users because we use rbl_domains
[mailed and "posted"]

On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Daniel Buchholz wrote:

> Does anyone have some new idea how to explain to them why we have
> rbl_domains set? Seems as if they are considering to look for a new
> provider because they can't receive mail from THEIR customers because
> the sending systems appear in the ORBS database.

Take a look at the justification for this (although we don't use ORBS) in

http://www.cranfield.ac.uk/ccc/email/siteblocking.html

which does make some attempt to justify the decision to legitimate would
be recipients who are hurt.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814