Re: [Exim] Angry users because we use rbl_domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Angry users because we use rbl_domains
Please can we not start a discussion of what is or isn't censorship.
That topic may be relevant to an email policy list, but not an MTA list.

There are means to opt out of RBL policy as a whole.
Are these sufficient?
Do we need methods to be able to opt out of specific RBL sets?
Are there other technical issues?

[RBL at its best blocks unwanted mail at SMTP time - post filtering
means you have already accepted the message and its consequent costs]

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]