Re: [Exim] Angry users because we use rbl_domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chris Bayliss
A: C.B.Bayliss
Cc: buchholz, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Angry users because we use rbl_domains
> you need is a piece of software which maintains a list of mailing
> addresses (we use majordomo, but there are others - any mailing list
> software which maintains lists of email addresses in a suitable format
> will do). Our users then subscribe to a list in the same way as any
> other mailing list (we call the list rbl-opt-out).

I should have added that this shouldn't be set up as a list that people can
send email to. Mailing list software can be used for more than maintaining
mailing lists - for example as well as this we use it to maintain lists of
people who can post to other lists and these can't be maild to either.

Chris Bayliss