[EXIM] Unfortunate error

Author: Oliver Smith
To: Exim Users List
Subject: [EXIM] Unfortunate error
"failing address is: www@??? <www@???>"

I can see why this is an error, but is it actually an error or is it
something I can tell Exim to accept? (Because my logs would indicate there
are a LOT of stupid users who mail the above To line).

I also found several users now have 'address book' entries with colons in,
so that they generated extended CC or TO lines that end up with

To:  first person, second person,
     Work: John Doe, Net: Third

Again I can see why it's an error, but I'd prefer my mail system not to be
the one causing the headache (since these emails made it to me and most of
the other destination addresses).

Oliver
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Smith;Oliver;;;
FN:Oliver Smith
ORG:;
TITLE:Software Developer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+44 (181) 371-1273
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+44 (181) 346-6645
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+44 (973) 384129
ADR;WORK:;;;;;;
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:=0D=0A, =0D=0A
ADR;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;Flat 4=0D=0A9 Mountfield Road=0D=0AFinchley;London;;N3 3ND;United Kingdom
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Flat 4=0D=0A9 Mountfield Road=0D=0AFinchley=0D=0ALondon, N3 3ND=0D=0AUnited=
Kingdom
URL:http://www.kfs.org/~oliver/
BDAY:19710628
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:oliver@???