Re: [EXIM] alternate qualify_domain?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: djc
Cc: Jonathan Haynes, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] alternate qualify_domain?
I just want to say that I have a very similar sort of question, but
I don't have the excuse of dealing with UUCP or other sites.

It turns out that we have a number of clients and minor mail hubs
around our site that pass of mail to the central hub with things
like

user@host

instead of

user@???

(Both envelope and header froms can be this way).

qualify_domains doesn't do the trick, and straightening out dozens
of bizarrely configured bits of sendmail is not my idea of fun either.
(yes, we should either put exim on those hosts or get those postmasters
to, but for the moment let's say that that is not a short term option.)

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814