Re: [EXIM] Another relay question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave C.
A: Evan Leibovitch
Cc: Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Another relay question

On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, Evan Leibovitch wrote:

> Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 14:12:13 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Evan Leibovitch <evan@???>
> Subject: [EXIM] Another relay question
>

> The last time I sent this out, I got replies about a typo I made but no
> answers. The question still goes unanswered and I'm trying just about
> everything to fix it with no answer in sight.
>
> I have a situation where a system using exim needs to forward mail for
> certain users to a specific machine in the local network; in the aliasfile
> is
>
> user1: user1@???
>
> and in the Exim configuration I have
>
> sender_net_accept_relay = 10.0.0.0/255.255.255.0

This setting has nothing to do with the recipient address of email.
This setting affects from which hosts exim will receive email that has
a recipient address that is not on the local host.

I will note seperately that using IP addresses on the right hand side
of an '@' is not generally considered a good idea.