Re: [EXIM] Another relay question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Evan Leibovitch
Cc: Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Another relay question

evan@??? said:
} in the aliasfile is
} user1: user1@???

} However, when I try to send mail to this user from elsewhere on the
} Internet, exim decodes the alias but refuses to relay the mail over to
} 10.0.0.2.

This is not handled by the relay logic - the address presented to exim is
a *local* address. The fact that it resolves to a remote address is
irrelevant in this respect.

I assume that the literal IP router is both compiled in and configured.

I also assume that the exim running as the smtp server is the same binary
and configuration as the one you used to send mail locally - remember that
unless you HUP or restart the daemon it won't notice config changes
(except where in a delivery it re-exec's exim).

} How can I tell the system that I want to prohibit relaying EXCEPT for
} stuff going out of *and into* a certain subnet?

from -> sender_net_accept_relay = 10.0.0.0/255.255.255.0
into -> relay_domains

However I don't think thats the question you mean...
By the sound of it you want to relay mail going out, and redirect (through
aliases) mail coming in - thats rather different and doesn't really need
any special config for the incoming mail.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]