[EXIM] Another relay question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Evan Leibovitch
A: Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: [EXIM] Another relay question

The last time I sent this out, I got replies about a typo I made but no
answers. The question still goes unanswered and I'm trying just about
everything to fix it with no answer in sight.

I have a situation where a system using exim needs to forward mail for
certain users to a specific machine in the local network; in the aliasfile
is

user1: user1@???

and in the Exim configuration I have

sender_net_accept_relay = 10.0.0.0/255.255.255.0

This works fine when sending mail out from the system running exim.
However, when I try to send mail to this user from elsewhere on the
Internet, exim decodes the alias but refuses to relay the mail over to
10.0.0.2.

How can I tell the system that I want to prohibit relaying EXCEPT
for stuff going out of *and into* a certain subnet?

I thought I had this working under 1.82; the new system that complains is
based on 1.92. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Evan Leibovitch * Xunil Computing * Brampton, Ontario, Canada * www.xunil.com
 Supporting Intel-based Unix and Linux since 1985 * Caldera & SCO authorized
                  Ask me about the Toronto Linux Users Group