RE: Re: [EXIM] compiling problem with DBM

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Pollywog
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: RE: Re: [EXIM] compiling problem with DBM
On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Pollywog wrote:

> Not complicated at all; I just did not see this information in the
> documentation and I am not sure it was there to be seen. Maybe I just missed
> it.
>
> In addition to "USE_DB=yes" which I had found in the documentation, I added
> another line:
> DBMLIB= -ldb
>
> and that did it did the trick.

It is indeed rather obscure. All it says is

"In order to use the Berkeley package in native mode, it is necessary to
set USE_DB in an appropriate configuration file, and it may also be
necessary to set DBMLIB."

I will add something in the next edition to make this a bit more
prominent, and also add something to the overall README file.