RE: Re: [EXIM] compiling problem with DBM

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Pollywog
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: Re: [EXIM] compiling problem with DBM

-------------------
->Subject: Re: [EXIM] compiling problem with DBM
->
->Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 11:46:58 -0500 (EST)
->From: Evan Leibovitch <evan@???>
->To: Philip Hazel <ph10@???>
->cc: Pollywog <pollywog@???>, exim-users@???
->Sender: exim-users-request@???

--------<snip>---------

->This may be a minor RTFM nit, but the file 'dbm.discuss.txt' in the doc
->directory was a godsend for me in solving those problems, though
->sometimes it needs to be read and re-read a few times to sink in.
->(Well, it did for me ;-)
->
->FWIW, I have exim running fine on a Linux system but I'm using the GNU
->'gdbm' system rather than Berkeley.
->
->- Evan
->

I did read the documentation and I thought I had made the changes necessary
(one line addition to Local/Makefile) to cause Exim to compile with DB. I am
not fortunate enough to have DBM and the documentation mentioned problems
sometimes occurring in systems that have DB and DBM present.

I guess I am stuck with Sendmail, since I did not like qmail.

thanks

--Andrew