RE: Re: [EXIM] compiling problem with DBM

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Pollywog
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: Re: [EXIM] compiling problem with DBM

-------------------
->Subject: Re: [EXIM] compiling problem with DBM
->
->Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 09:25:59 +0100 (BST)
->From: Philip Hazel <ph10@???>
->To: Pollywog <pollywog@???>
->cc: exim-users@???
->Sender: exim-users-request@???
->
->On Mon, 30 Mar 1998, Pollywog wrote:
->
->> Hello,
->>
->> I have Caldera OpenLinux Base 1.1 and the Berkeley DB 1.85 library and
although
->> I edited the Local/Makefile by adding "USE_DB=yes", I cannot compile Exim
and I
->> get the famous DBM errors.
->>
->> Does anyone know how I can get Exim to compile with DB?
->
->If you post more details of what goes wrong someone might be able to
->help. I compile Exim with DB all the time, but not on a Linux system.

Someone from this list informed me that if I added one more line to
Local/Makefile, I would be able to compile Exim and this worked!

Not complicated at all; I just did not see this information in the
documentation and I am not sure it was there to be seen. Maybe I just missed
it.

In addition to "USE_DB=yes" which I had found in the documentation, I added
another line:
DBMLIB= -ldb

and that did it did the trick.

--Andrew