[EXIM] Mailing lists and Exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andrew Hawkins
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Mailing lists and Exim

Hi,

I've recently started using Exim, replacing Sendmail.

I had a working Majordomo setup, but on initially setting up Exim, it
appeared to be complaining about the alias file entries for the
mailing lists.

Does anyone have a working Exim / Majordomo setup that they could give
me, to help me get started? I realise the RTFM'ing it probably the
right thing to do (I am working my way through it!), but would like a
bit of a jump start if possible.

TIA

Andy

--
Andrew Hawkins            | Audiosoft Ltd,
Project Engineer          | 3 Longwood Court, Love Lane, Cirencester