[EXIM] rpm for exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Pollywog
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] rpm for exim
I found an rpm for Exim and installed it. I then did 'rpm -q exim-doc' and
this showed the package is not installed, but Exim works now!

I found that I had local domains set wrong, so some mail was being held as
local when it should have gone to another machine here. That has been fixed.

It is a mystery to be why that rpm fixed this and yet it is not even installed.
I need to work on my configure file to get things working better, but I am
happy now.

Another odd thing is that Exim starts in place of Sendmail, but I cannot stop
Exim with /etc/rc.d/init.d/mta stop although the start command will work. I
must use 'kill' to stop Exim.

--Andrew