RE: Re: [EXIM] I can't get exim to deliver mail to local use…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Pollywog
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: Re: [EXIM] I can't get exim to deliver mail to local users!

-------------------
->
->Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 19:01:26 -0600 (CST)
->From: Mark Shacklette <mshack@???>
->To: exim-users@???
->Sender: exim-users-request@???
->
->> >This did the trick. I didn't have the permissions set correctly on the
->> /var/spool/mail directory.

I thought of that, that it might be causing my problems as well, so I took a
look to see if the sticky bit was set. Well, I was even more confused to find
that Exim is not using /var/spool/mail.
I do not know where the mail is going, just that it is being deferred. Is
/var/spool/mail the default mail directory? Should I put user directories
there?

--Andrew