Re: [EXIM] Mailing lists and Exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ian Southam
A: Philip Hazel, Andrew Hawkins
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Mailing lists and Exim
On Wed, Apr 01, 1998 at 10:24:17AM +0100 Philip Hazel wrote :

> > Does anyone have a working Exim / Majordomo setup that they could give
> > me, to help me get started?
>
> There are people using it. I am not one of them. However, if you let me
> know exactly what the error messages are, I might be able to give you
> clue.

The main change seems to be that you must lose "exec" out of the alias file.
Eg. For smartlist rather than majordomo but the principle is the same :

Change :

listname: "|exec /users/slist/.bin/flist ra"
listname-request: "|exec /users/slist/.bin/flist listname-request"

listname: "| /users/slist/.bin/flist ra"
listname-request: "| /users/slist/.bin/flist listname-request"

works for me ....
--
Ian