Re: [EXIM] Exim 1.90 AIX Compilation Problems

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ephraim Silverberg
A: Ian Southam
Cc: Philip Hazel, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim 1.90 AIX Compilation Problems
On Wed, 1 Apr 1998, Ian Southam wrote:

> We are running exim under AIX and it is working quite faultlessly.
> We do though use GNUMake and I wonder if that is the problem here. The make
> that comes bundled with AIX is a little wierd.

GNUmake was the problem. Switching to the AIX make, Exim 1.90 compiled okay.

That makes successful builds here for Exim 1.90 for the following O/S's:

    AIX 1.4
    BSDI 3.1
    Irix 5.3
    Irix 6.2
    SunOS 4.1.4
    Solaris 2.6 Sparc
    Solaris 2.6 x86

Well done Exim 1.90!
Ephraim Silverberg, CS System Group,          Phone number:   972-2-6585521
Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.         Fax number:     972-2-6585439
WWW: http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~ephraim        E-mail: ephraim@???