RE: Re: [EXIM] compiling problem with DBM

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Pollywog
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: Re: [EXIM] compiling problem with DBM

->Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:56:45 -0500
->To: exim-users@???
->From: Richard Welty <rwelty@???>
->Subject: Re: [EXIM] compiling problem with DBM
->Cc: Pollywog <pollywog@???>
->Sender: exim-users-request@???
----<snip>------

->running exim on linux with db-1.85, i generally include one extra line in
->Local/Makefile:
->
->USE_DB=yes
->DBMLIB= -ldb
->
->this is because for some reason the auto configuration stuff doesn't
->reliably pick up on the different library name from USE_DB=yes
->
->this has worked for me since back in 1.7x, and i just upgraded one of my
->linux boxes to 1.90, with the same configuration.
->
->richard

Thanks for the help; that worked for me! Maybe I missed the "DBMLIB= -ldb"
part in the documentation.

--Andrew