Re: [EXIM] Wanted - best way of making relay_domains use an …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul Mansfield
A: John Henders
Cc: Exim users mailing list
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Wanted - best way of making relay_domains use an external file
On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, John Henders wrote:
> We use relay_domains_include_local_mx combined with relay_nets. Our
> relay_nets file is huge, as it includes every network we relay, and

luckily our CIDR blocks are pretty well aggregated (we're classless too),
so only 35 network numbers.

indeed, one of our relays is also a caching resolver, and we run a caching
resolver pretty much on eveything now.

Paul
----
P Mansfield, Senior SysAdmin PSINet, +44-1223-577577x2611/577611 fax:577600
"Whatever it was that wasn't wrong and couldn't be reproduced and works like
it always has...has apparently been fixed."... from a fault report.