Re: [EXIM] Wanted - best way of making relay_domains use an …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Henders
A: Paul Mansfield
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Wanted - best way of making relay_domains use an external file

One real good way to see where things are going wrong is to put exim in
debugging mode on an alternate port. (let's see sendmail do that ;} )

You can do this using

exim -bd -oX 2525 -d9 2>&1 | tee some file

Then telnet to port 2525 and fake an smtp conversation to see what exim
is doing. It will show you the searchs, lookups and expansions it does,
making it pretty easy to test your rules.

--
  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.