Re: Spam and Censors

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: david
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Spam and Censors
On Tue, 20 May 1997 david@??? wrote:

> Which leads me to inquire of a really strange feature:
>
> is there a way to specify 'ban all mail from host/domain unless the
> recipient is found in /etc/mail/wantsspam' ?

Not directly. You would have to pipe such messages to a script and do it
yourself. I have recently implemented (in the development version)
sender_reject_except; a similar kind of thing could be implemented for
recipients, I suppose. This would be easy enough for those blocks that
send 550 responses to all RCPT TO commands; however some of the blocks
reject the SMTP calls altogether, and in those cases of course you never
get to know who the recipients are.

I'll think about it. Would something like "dont_block_recipients", that
applied only to the cases where RCPT TO is going to be refused, be
sufficient for you?