Re: Virtual Hosts question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Sheryn
A: Nigel Metheringham
Cc: david, Philip Hazel, exim-users
Asunto: Re: Virtual Hosts question
On Tue, 20 May 1997, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> david@??? said:
> } And it occurs to me that the smartuser could handle it from a single
> } file by looking up {$local_part@$domain}, and looking up $domain if
> } that fails.
>
> Philip may well have by now realised that I tend to do everything possible
> as a wierd lookup within a smartuser directory! My handling of several
> hundred domains has been written as a single smartuser director with a
> direct call of a transport to process the result!

As someone who still has his exim-driving L-plates on, and in response to a
number of requests on this list for this in the past, I'm going to stick my
head over the parapet and volunteer to collect examples of exim config files
or fragments. Do people want me to do this ?

Regards,

DHS                                                       Postmaster,Hostmaster
---
David Sheryn, D.H.Sheryn@???                    (+44) 171 477 8000 x8196
UCS Network Team -                  Postmaster,Hostmaster postmaster@???
Computing Services    City University    Northampton Square   London   EC1V 0HB