Re: Spam and Censors

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chris Thompson
A: Jason S Kohles
Cc: david, exim-users
Asunto: Re: Spam and Censors
Jason Kohles writes

> This is off the top of my head (and the lsearch part was written from memory,
> so you might want to check the docs first, but...
>
> We are filtering spam using a system filter that looks something like this:

[...]
> seen finish could be replaced with something like this:
>
> if $local_part is ${lookup{$local_part} lsearch {/etc/mail/wantsspam} {$local_part}} then
>     finish
> else
>     seen finish
> endif

This won't work: if you are doing spam rejection at the level of a system
filter file rather than on reception then you are going to have to carefully
prune the list of recipients to contain only those who are in the spam-lovers
list. Remember that a system filter file is executed only once per message,
regardless of the number of recipients.

Chris Thompson               Cambridge University Computing Service,
Email: cet1@???    New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
Phone: +44 1223 334715       United Kingdom.