Re: [exim] Debian Exim Pipe

Author: Phil \(Medway Hosting\)
To: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [exim] Debian Exim Pipe

----- Original Message -----
From: "Simon Faulkner" <simon@???>
To: <exim-users@???>
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 5:12 PM

> > It has us baffled, too, which is why we don't support the debian config
> > here. If there's one thing you should be able to understand from
> > README.Debian, it's the location of the Debian exim support mailing

list.

> Ha, first thing that's made me smile since lunchtime. ty Marc
>
> Excellent lesson in how to tell someone to "get lost" whilst making them
> laugh.

If you don't mind me asking, (and no I DON'T have Debian) - What exactly is
the issue with Debian & Exim and why a separate list ? Because they have
modded it so much to make it work on that OS ? Is it really all that
different ? Just interested.

All the best

Phil

Website Hosting from only £5.00 per month.
www.medwayhosting.com - +44 (0)1634 856965

Digital & Traditional Printing, and much more
www.medwayprint.com - +44 (0)1634 281199