Re: [exim] I'm off this list

Author: Washington Odhiambo
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] I'm off this list
On 9/28/07, Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:
> Just so you all know: this is my last day at work before retiring. I am
> about to unsubscribe from the exim-users list. However, I will stay on
> the exim-dev list for the moment and I am continuing to maintain PCRE.
>
> It's been fun interacting with all you over the years!
>
> Philip
>
> --
> Philip Hazel            University of Cambridge Computing Service
> Get the Exim 4 book:    http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-book

Hi Philip,

There comes a time for remarkable "events" like this for everyone.
This time round it is for the Exim community.
Apart from echoing what Nico has said, I just want to add that your
contribution to this community, and the world at large, has been
enormous.
We will miss your presense on this list, but we all agree you gave us
the best. You gave us fish and also showed us how to fish!

I personally would like to thank you for all the assistance I received
from you, personal and on the list and so wish you all the best in
your retirement.

We will really miss you on this list, but we cannot be sad about it,
since you have mentored many to take up your role, and Exim continues
to rock forever.

Odhiambo WASHINGTON
Nairobi,KE.