Re: [exim] I'm off this list

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] I'm off this list
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> (Fr 28 Sep 2007 11:35:33 CEST):
> Just so you all know: this is my last day at work before retiring. I am
> about to unsubscribe from the exim-users list. However, I will stay on
> the exim-dev list for the moment and I am continuing to maintain PCRE.

We (I) will miss you - your ability to respond to all levels of
questions, your structured work, your precise answers and documentation.

With Exim you improved the internet. Exim gave me the chance to
maintain mailservers and have them behaving in a way I expect - or to
understand that I should expect something else.

Thank you.

(In case you're about to visit Dresden/Germany - you're invited, even
for accomodation.)

    Heiko
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -