Re: [exim] I'm off this list

Author: TUBerlin Postmaster
To: exim-users
CC: Philip Hazel
Subject: Re: [exim] I'm off this list
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:35:33 +0100 (BST) Philip Hazel wrote:
> Just so you all know: this is my last day at work before retiring. I am
> about to unsubscribe from the exim-users list. However, I will stay on
> the exim-dev list for the moment and I am continuing to maintain PCRE.

I'm sad. I'll miss you.

> It's been fun interacting with all you over the years!

Thanks for all you did for exim and all the best for your future.

TUBerlin Postmaster (Frank Elsner) /      c/o  Technische Universitaet Berlin |

|                                              Einsteinufer 17                |
| Phone: +49 30 314 -23897/-26191              D-10587 Berlin                 |
| eMail: Postmaster@???                       Germany                |