Re: [exim] I'm off this list

Author: Nico Erfurth
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] I'm off this list
Philip Hazel schrieb:
> Just so you all know: this is my last day at work before retiring. I am
> about to unsubscribe from the exim-users list. However, I will stay on
> the exim-dev list for the moment and I am continuing to maintain PCRE.
>
> It's been fun interacting with all you over the years!

Hi Philip,

I want to thank you for everything you did for the exim-community over
the years. For starting and maintaining exim over all this time. For
providing the best documentation I've ever seen for any software. For
answering so many questions. And for your general kindness. I hope you
can enjoy your time without us. :)

Nico