Re: [exim] I'm off this list

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] I'm off this list
Philip Hazel wrote:
> Just so you all know: this is my last day at work before retiring. I am
> about to unsubscribe from the exim-users list. However, I will stay on
> the exim-dev list for the moment and I am continuing to maintain PCRE.
>
> It's been fun interacting with all you over the years!
>
> Philip

Thanks for the code, the nurturing, guiding and responsiveness to needs - real
and imagined - and the incredible patience and good will.

You have set a high standard indeed, and will be a tough act to follow!

Enjoy the retirement, seek new challenges to stay young, and don't look back -
something may be gaining on you...

;-)

Bill Hacker