Re: [EXIM] Adding Disclaimer

Author: patl
To: Lee Cashmore
CC: Exim Users List
New-Topics: Re: [EXIM] Adding Disclaimer (Breaks digital signature)
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Adding Disclaimer
> On 01-Mar-99 at 10:00:23 Lee Cashmore wrote:
> > After visiting a security conference I have decided that I would like to
> > add a standard college disclaimer to all email being sent from the
> > college (both within and external). Can anyone sugest the best way to go
> > about doing this.
> >
> > The disclaimer would be a few lines of text stating something such as
> >
> > The views of this user are those of the user themselves and may not
> > reflect those of Telford College.

This is a bit off the point; but has anyone pointed out that if this is
added to -all- email, than any official mail that -does- represent the
views of the College will also have the disclaimer? (E.g., If the school
administration sends all students a message on sexual harrassment policy;
the disclaimer would rather negate the 'officialness' of the policy.)

-Pat