Re: [EXIM] Adding Disclaimer

Author: Jim Knoble
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Adding Disclaimer
You can always add an `X-Disclaimer' header. It's much easier (and
less obtrusive) than adding something to the body of the message.

--jim

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% jim knoble %%%%%%%% jmknoble@??? %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

På 1999-Mar-01 klokka 10:00:23 +0000 skrivet Lee Cashmore:

: After visiting a security conference I have decided that I would like to
: add a standard college disclaimer to all email being sent from the college
: (both within and external). Can anyone sugest the best way to go about
: doing this.
:
: The disclaimer would be a few lines of text stating something such as
:
: The views of this user are those of the user themselves and may not
: reflect those of Telford College.
:
: Any help on this would be appreciated.