Re: [EXIM] Adding Disclaimer

Author: Lee Cashmore
To: Jim Knoble
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Adding Disclaimer
<-- Warning: charset 'X-UNKNOWN' is not supported -->

The powers that be here have decided that they want the message to be
included in the main part of the message. I believe from what I have read
on this list that I can't use a filter to modify the message (correct me
please if I'm wrong) can anyone tell me how it can be done.

All help greatly appreciated.

Lee

 Lee Cashmore                                 leec@???
 Computer Network Administrator                  Tel. +44 (0)1952 642264
 Telford College Of Arts & Technology              http://www.tcat.ac.uk