Re: [EXIM] Adding Disclaimer

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Adding Disclaimer
Quoth Lee Cashmore on Mon, Mar 01, 1999:
> The powers that be here have decided that they want the message to be
> included in the main part of the message. I believe from what I have read
> on this list that I can't use a filter to modify the message (correct me
> please if I'm wrong) can anyone tell me how it can be done.

Wrong approach. First, people won't want their message to
contain some automatic disclaimers. Second, it might break MIME.
In order not to break MIME, you will need to parse the message
(and maybe include the disclaimer as a MIME attachment, to make
your life easier).

Just think about it: you send me a message with an attached C
source file, and it fails to compile because of a stupid
disclaimer!

Vadik.

--
To err is human, to moo bovine.