Re: [exim] Is that SPAM? Or am I compromised?

Author: exi.ml
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Is that SPAM? Or am I compromised?
Le 13/03/2023 à 22:28, Slavko via Exim-users a écrit :
>> All 3 lines seem to me to relate to receiving the message. I don’t see a line that is about sending the message, or signing it.
>
> Yes, received. The line has no DKIM= field, which is logged by default,
> thus seems that message had not valid DKIM at that time.

Thanks for the confirmation. I feel better after reading that.

>> Could it be that the message is signed when I receive it?
>
> Exim signs only on delivery...
>
>> Could it be because I use LMTP for delivering, instead of local drop?
>
> Yes, (one of) delivery to LMTP can be configred to sign message,
> but someone must configure that.
>
>> If that is the explanation, it seems a bit “stupid” of Exim to do so…
>
> Exim does what admin configured for it, thus try to guess who did
> something "a bit stupid"...

It’s me :-)
With your help, and the guidance of Gedalya explanations (thanks!), I
found the mistake I did in my configuration, which is due to a regex
matching at 2 places where I expected it to match at only one place.

Thank you everyone!

Yves.