Re: [exim] Rspamd-Proxy error with exim

Author: Jan Ingvoldstad
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Rspamd-Proxy error with exim
On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:00 AM, Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users <
exim-users@???> wrote:

> Personally I'd like to see rspamd support in Exim, but currently my
> ressources are limited (ressources hack the support into Exim), and I do
> not feel comfortable with bloating Exim by integrating a JSON parser.
> But maybe I'm wrong.

It's a nice-to-have, but there is already a "bloated" version of Exim that
can do this, by embedding Perl.

This should be an acceptable work-around.

JSON is a reasonably nice data exchange format, so it seems reasonable to
support it fully sometime in the future.
--
Jan