Re: [exim] Rspamd-Proxy error with exim

Author: Emanuel Gonzalez
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] Rspamd-Proxy error with exim
rspamd develop reply:

No, that's not correct. Rspamd started the own protocol based on SA protocol long ago. Then there was a workaround to support SA clients. However, long time ago, Rspamd has switched from own protocol to the standard HTTP (using JSON to produce results). Hence, if Exim wants to be compatible with both Rspamd and SA, it should support only SA protocol and HTTP protocol for Rspamd. No need in 3 protocols.