Re: [exim] Exim4 skips SpamAssassin if attachments are too b…

Author: Lena
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim4 skips SpamAssassin if attachments are too big
> From: Paul Lenz

> Today I received again an 1,3 MB message with Lottery spam.
> In the body is clearly to be seen "ONLINE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT".

What you see as message body is not the same as what Exim considers as
message body. You see a text/html or text/plain part,
for Exim message body is all parts (encoded) and their separators.
Use something like "View Source" in your mail client (MUA)
to look at what Exim considers as message body.

>     discard message = "Loteria in message body"
>         !senders   = :
>         condition  = ${if match {${lc:$message_body}}
> {loteria|lottery}{yes}{no}}

acl_smtp_mime = acl_check_mime
begin acl
acl_check_mime:
  deny  message = rejected as spam because of forbidden word in body
        condition = ${if match{$mime_content_type}{text/}}
        mime_regex = \N(?i)\s(loteria|lottery)\s

accept

Some other examples: http://lena.kiev.ua/Lena-eximconf-run.txt