Re: [exim] Exim4 skips SpamAssassin if attachments are too b…

Author: Paul Lenz
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim4 skips SpamAssassin if attachments are too big
I would be already glad, if my Exim rules would work.

Today I received again an 1,3 MB message with Lottery spam.
In the body is clearly to be seen "ONLINE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT".

I am unsing this rule:

#!!# ACL that is used after the DATA command
check_message:
    deny senders = /etc/exim4/blockeddoms

    discard message = "Loteria in message body"
        !senders   = :
        condition  = ${if match {${lc:$message_body}}
{loteria|lottery}{yes}{no}}

What if wrong? Why did I receive this spam?

BR
Paul