Re: [exim] Exim4 skips SpamAssassin if attachments are too b…

Author: Ian Zimmerman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim4 skips SpamAssassin if attachments are too big
On 2017-09-02 15:02, Paul Lenz wrote:

> #!!# ACL that is used after the DATA command
> check_message:
>    deny senders = /etc/exim4/blockeddoms

I don't think you can give a straight filename here. You need a lookup:

deny senders = lsearch;/etc/exim4/blockeddoms

spec reference: section 10.19

>    discard message = "Loteria in message body"
>        !senders   = :
>        condition  = ${if match {${lc:$message_body}}
>        {loteria|lottery}{yes}{no}}

$message_body does not contain the _entire_ body. You need to check
$message_body_end depending on the size.

spec reference: section 11.9

exim is powerful, but not simple ...