Re: [exim] Mails are not sent

Author: Jaime Stuardo
To: 'Chris Siebenmann'
CC: exim-users, 'Ian Eiloart'
Subject: Re: [exim] Mails are not sent
I am attaching my exim configuration file.

There is a line that shows:

domainlist relay_domains = lsearch;/opt/exim/localdomains :
lsearch;/opt/exim/secondarymx

I am wondering if this is the file that affects this behavior. When I saw
/opt/exim/localdomains file, this is listed:

vps-1128921-x.dattaweb.com
gestionproyectos.cl
v-track.cl
vtrack.cl
dias.cl
gestionx.cl
marvas.cl
commerce.gestionx.cl
depasa.cl
desytec.cl
desytec.cn
desytec.com.cn
desytec.com

As you read in my original mail, the address that is blackholed, belongs to
desytec.com domain. Can I safely remove "desytec.com" line in above file to
solve this problem?

Best regards,
Jaime