Re: [exim] Cannot send specific attachment from my domain to…

Author: kuncho pencho
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Cannot send specific attachment from my domain to anybody except ours.
Hi,

I can attach my config file if you want. Now it's working and i don't want waste your time.
I'm not so familiar with linux and exim. I just make a bit improvements from time to time.

Best Regards.

>-------- Оригинално писмо --------

>От: Heiko Schlittermann hs@???

>Относно: Re: [exim] Cannot send specific attachment from my domain to

anybody except ours.

kuncho pencho kuncho_71@??? > (Fr 11 Dez 2015 20:01:54 CET):

> Hi,

> Thanks Heiko, your advice helped me to see the problem. I set this line

> "deny message = not permitted (from $sender_address)".

> In my config is set

> "primary host name = mail.example.com" and "domainlist local_domains = example.com", so when i sent it to local recipient the output is user@???. When i sent it to recipient not in our domain output is user@???.

> I added *@mail.example.com in excluded senders and now everything is ok.

This seems broken. The sender depends on the destination? If the

recipient is in your local_domain, the sender is user@???, but if

the recipient is not in your local_domains, it's user@????

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's no built in feature of Exim. So are there

any rewrite rules? Or does your MUA set different senders, depending on

the destination?

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany

    Viele Grüße aus Dresden

    Heiko Schlittermann