Re: [exim] Cannot send specific attachment from my domain to…

Author: kuncho pencho
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Cannot send specific attachment from my domain to anybody except ours.
Hi,

Thanks Heiko, your advice helped me to see the problem. I set this line
"deny message = not permitted (from $sender_address)".
In my config is set
"primary host name = mail.example.com" and "domainlist local_domains = example.com", so when i sent it to local recipient the output is user@???. When i sent it to recipient not in our domain output is user@???.
I added *@mail.example.com in excluded senders and now everything is ok.

Thanks again.

Best Regards.

>-------- Оригинално писмо --------

>От: Heiko Schlittermann hs@???

>Относно: Re: [exim] Cannot send specific attachment from my domain to

anybody except ours.

>До: kuncho pencho

>Изпратено на: 11.12.2015 09:33

Hi,

according to your follow-up (posted privately), you see

    550 not permitted

This is most likely that ACL statement:

>     11      deny message = not permitted

>     12          !senders =  example@???  :  mydomain@???  : *@domain.com

>     13          demime = url:lnk:ace:cab:bat:exe:7z:zip:rar:scr:vbs:cmd:com:btm:dll:msi:reg:pif

>     14

….

Except it does not fit to your first statement (can't send to anybody

else than your own domain).

The shown ACL rule denies some MIME types, EXCEPT your sending address

is in the list. Change the block to

>     11      deny message = not permitted (from $sender_address)

>     12          !senders =  example@???  :  mydomain@???  : *@domain.com

>     13          demime = url:lnk:ace:cab:bat:exe:7z:zip:rar:scr:vbs:cmd:com:btm:dll:msi:reg:pif

>     14

in order to check this.

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany

    Viele Grüße aus Dresden