[exim] questions about bounces/autoreplies and expansions (r…

Author: Bjørnar Ness
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] questions about bounces/autoreplies and expansions (redirect data)
I have a couple questions that I have not been able to find a good
answer to from the documentation.

1) When a bounce/autoreply is generated, is the acl_[cm] variables
from the original
message available to the routers? If not, could it be (devs?)

2) When expanding aliases (in redirect router), I would like the
following to happen:

- if the alias expands to multiple recipients, only send autoreply
(vacation), if a vacation message is present on the original rcpt
(the list), and not from the individuals.

- if the alias only expands to a single recipient, generate a autoreply
(vacation msg) from the alias
if set, if not, generate a autoreply from the final rcpt (if set)

Is this possible?

Best regards,

--
Bj(/)rnar